Thursday, July 15, 2004

I haven't put much of my private live into this blog, so it seems odd to start writing a travelog, though it certainly has been interesting here. In lieu of that, though, and to let anyone who's wondering know that I'm not dead (yet?), an odd curio from inside my own luggage: I am now the proud owner of five pills of Ambien (down one from the prescribed six), which informs me that the drug may cause drowsiness -- in chase, perchance, I should happen to forget that that's the whole friggin' point.

For what it's worth, the one pill was for the first night off the plane, and it has helped considerably with jetlag -- I was still a bit drowsy in the afternoons the first few days, but nothing like the catatonia that hit me on a couple of trips to Europe. Your mileage may, of course, vary; consult your doctor; don't take medical advice from anonymous zhlubs on the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home